5 Things I love about Fall
Fall is my favorite season of the year for several reasons. Here are the top 5 things I love about Fall:
- Temps are just Right : By the time the fall season arrives, I've just about had it with sweltering summer days. The cooler temperatures are certainly welcome at this point!
- Back to School: I promise I love my kids! However, after almost three months of summer break at home, it's time to get my alone time and sanity back!
- Nature's Hues: One of my absolute favorite things about fall are the colors of everything outside. It's fascinating how nature takes its course and dictates what fall colors should be. Some of my favorites are burnt orange, maroon, yellow, and egg plant
- Fall Fashion: Cooler temperatures come with a change in fashion. My favorite things to wear are for this type of weather; light jackets, sweaters, leggings, scarves, and boots
- The Smells: Would this post even matter if I didn't mention this? The smell of nature during fall gives me so much inspiration and I get so excited to create and mix scents. My latest creation is Sweet Autumn, a combination of the smells of fallen leaves, toasted pumpkin spice, apples, berries, cinnamon, nutmeg, and other top notes appropriate for fall
I hope you enjoyed this post. Do you love or hate Fall? Comment below, I'd love to hear!